Monday, September 19, 2005

Baby Grace is Home!!!

This is Doctor Catanzarite He is the brilliant doctor who saved baby Grace. He diagnosed Grace with her heart condition immediately and spared no effort to see her born healthy. He was a blessing from God. By the way, two of our doctors have both an M.D. and a Ph.D. They even impressed me! Truly in the presence of two brilliantly gifted men.

Fashion Shots


We are on our way!

Home Sweet Home - This beautiful crib is on loan from a good friend. His dad made it for him when he was an infant. It is a functional work of art.


Grace is home and Jenn is doing well. Her mom is here for the week helping out and trying to keep Jenn from doing too much (good luck!). We have our regular pediatric appointment on Wednesday and are planning on seeing the heart doctor next Monday. He will give us a monitor to put on Grace for 24 hours to see how her heart is doing. From there we will determine how often we need to see him. Right now it will probably be two weeks after that, then a month, then every few months unless any issues come up.

She is so beautiful and so tiny but perfect in every way. Here is one picture that may give you an idea of how tiny she really is.


Words cannot express enough how much we appreciate your love and interest in our lives. We know that we are here, and more importantly that Grace is here, because of your prayers to an Almighty Father. At the end of the day we named our daughter Grace because we knew that only the grace of God would allow us to see this day.

If I have a really good shot I will post a picture on this site. Also, I will give you updates if there are any changes in Grace's condition. I will also use this site from time to time to share any ramblings I have on life especially now that my life is irrevocably altered. Check back in a few days, now that the blogger bug has gotten me I don't think I'll stay away too long. Thanks and I love you.

Feel free to right click and save any pictures you want. I would be honored.

Sincerely,

Dave, Jenn and now, Baby Grace

Soli Deo Gloria (To God Alone by the Glory!)

5 comments:

Ben said...

She looks so small in that car seat! I remember when Thomas was that small, time has flown by.

I'm just so blessed to hear that everything is going so well! Truly awesome.

Kyle Bjerga said...

Grace is one very cute baby. I am so happy to hear that she is home and is doing well. You are all in my prayers and I can't wait to hear more from you in the next few months.

Anonymous said...

I just can't get over how beautiful she is! And so much hair! Every comment about her demands an exclamation point!

Ben said...

I'm so darn happy for you, Dave. I smile everytime I come here and see those beautiful pictures of you, your wife and your daughter!

Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

SHE'S Beautiful! Found you through Ben's blog.

GOD saved Baby Grace--Doc C. was a tool.

Praising, Hh