Sunday, November 27, 2005

All's Quiet on the Western Front


I don't know what's up with the hair. She constantly has the Don King thing going or else is trying to have a faux-hawk haircut. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, never mind.


Obviously when I suggested that to her she wasn't too pleased about it but she did take it into consideration. Nonetheless, she is continuing to grow and her hair is continuing to grow also. Pretty soon Jenn will have her in berets or braids but for now she has to be content with the flyaway hairstyle. I figure it is hip and modern. She is going for the bed-head look.

I actually picked these pictures because they are the only two outfits that are not pink. We bought the dress for Grace up in Big Bear and we received the outfit (SEE BELOW) from someone during one of the baby showers. If that is you who bought it, thank you. I don't know where any of her clothes came from so please don't be offended. I am always amazed when Jenn pulls out another outfit for her. I think we have clothes for the first six months.

She is finally out of the premie clothes (except for one outfit) and into newborn clothes. She's a petite girl (notice I didn't say small, I'm learning) but she is getting longer. What she lacks in weight she is making up in length. Of course with a dad who might reach 5'8" and a mom who is 5'4" she isn't going to play center for the WNBA.

After our recent respite we are hoping for some quiet between now and Christmas. I think the only thing that we will be doing is a little shopping and hopefully going out east to visit family and friends for Christmas.

This last photo was taking last night after we returned from Jenn's parents for Thanksgiving. Don't let Grace fool you here, shortly after this picture was taken she was up and ready to go for another few hours. They told me that babies slept all day and night other than feedings. They lied.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Yeah, babies are awake at night and sleep all day. You have to read the extra-fine print in the parenting manual you received when Grace was delivered. WHAT?! YOU DIDN'T GET A MANUAL?! ;)