Friday, October 07, 2005

Yikes! I was just kidding.

Okay everyone who was quick to rebuke or correct me for my latest blog. I really do think Grace looks like both of us. It was more for Jenn's humor than anyone else's because people in the hospital kept giving her a hard time referring to Grace as Mini-Me or talking about the little Mexican baby. I was actually surprised by how many of you sent me personal emails to correct my distorted view of reality. Thank all of you for your firm but loving correction. You can stop now.

On another note, we finally heard from the doctor today about the heart monitor that Grace wore last week (see picture below). Everything came back great and we are fine until our next scheduled appointment on October 20th. We will again have the 24 hour monitor for the day.

For those of you who read this blog page in general I want you to know that I will be posting other things in addition to Grace Reports. Obviously Jenn and Grace are my priorities right now but I also have a lot of other random thoughts rolling around this cranium of mine that will eventually find themselves on this site.

One final thought, I have been overwhelmed by the response to my letter to Grace the night she was born. I actually wrote in on my computer to put in a file for her and only as an afterthought decided to post it on this website. I was very touched by how many people appreciated it. Thank you.

1 comment:

Kim Robbins said...

For the record, I think she looks like you. She's going to be a little brown girl like Kylie with chocolate milk skin. I finally got to hold her and I have to say she is the sweetest little thing. You two are truely blessed.