Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Random Grace Shots

As you can see by this first photo, Grace is just thrilled to be dressed up in one of her new outfits. Funny, I think Jenn is having much more fun at the moment than Grace. Hmm.


These next three photos are a few of the first times we started consistently feeding food to Grace. honestly she loves eating and is a natural at it. I guess she gets that from her dad!




This is one of those odd shots that what she is wearing blends into her little floor play mat. At first I thought it was unintentional but now I'm not so sure. Anyway, it was cute in my opinion.


I don't know how she picked up this habit but a few months ago now she just started sucking her fingers. I guess all kids do it at some point but if she can't find her pacifier in the middle of the night she will start sucking her fingers. In 2017 as I am paying the orthodontist I will remember this picture.


This last picture is just one more of Jenn's torture shots. I have this fundamental sense of human decency and dignity. Although Grace is too young to defend herself she should still be afforded basic human rights such as life, liberty and the ability not to be embarrassed by her mom. So much for the Geneva Convention.

No comments: