Friday, November 30, 2007

Pictures of Alexander and Grace

Wait, wait, I'm not ready yet!


Okay, now I'm ready. Make sure you get my good side mom.


This was taken on November 30, 2007. It is Alex's first attempt to eat rice cereal. He has been growing by leaps and bounds. He was at the 5th percentile on the preemie chart two months ago now he is at the 25th percentile on the non-adjusted chart! Simply amazing. He was 5 lbs. 12.9 oz. at birth and at four months is at 13 lbs. 10 oz. He is definitely an eater. He is only 10 lbs. behind Grace!


Don't let him fool you, he's only posing for the camera. He is so cute when he is sleeping.


This is a picture of Alex with his uncle Charley at thanksgiving. We even caught Charlie with a smile on his face!


This is Alex's great-grandmother. How she loves her great-grandchildren.


Grace found her Nana's reading glasses and put them on. She is a ham in front of a camera. Definitely not shy.


I love this shot of Jenn and Grace. Grace is so loving right now. She loves to walk up to us and give us spontaneous hugs then run off again a second later. This was one of the times I had my camera in my hand.


Grace has to hug and kiss Alex twenty times a day. We'll enjoy it now because there will be days we'll have to remind them how much they love each other.


This was Grace's first solo flight on a ride. I was afraid she wouldn't want to go on by herself. I should of been afraid that she'd never want to get off. she ended up riding three times in a row.


I wish they all could be California
I wish they all could be California
I wish they all could be California girls


Just getting ready for our trip to Wisconsin over Christmas. Go Green Bay!!!


Reminiscing about my childhood!


Alex is plum tuckered out. Sleep, eat and go to the bathroom. That's a baby's main job. Oh yeah, looking cute too.


All the cousins of the Martikan clan.

No comments: