Thursday, February 09, 2006

A Day at SeaWorld, San Diego

We got there just in time for the Shamu show at SeaWorld. Pretty amazing what they can teach to a five ton animal!

This is just a great picture! We were about to going into the Arctic Adventure when I snapped this shot. Grace had a great day here. Too bad I can't put up the video with the polar bears. Her face was classic.

This is in the "ice cave" in the polar bear section of the park. It was funny because there is background noise we didn't know about and Jenn went in and heard this polar bear roar and came running back out which made me laugh.

This was an amazing picture for me. Imagine my surprise when I turned around and saw a future presidential hopeful in my midst. I couldn't believe that the Senator from New York would be here, oh wait a minute, that's not her...never mind.

This is one of those shots where you get a little extra in the background. That's me swimming behind Jenn and Grace!

I think this killer whale is named Winfrey, Orca Winfrey. Okay, bad joke. I won't quit my day job.

And you though I had a big mouth!

1 comment:

J. Grant Dys said...

Orca Winfrey? I love to tuna into this blog, but sometimes its a bit fishy. Seriously, you may need a new porpoise in life. You're becoming something of a blowholehard. Perhaps your time would be better spent reading Charles Sturgeon, or doing something the polar bear opposite of humor. Do you sea what I'm saying? I hope this post is viewed as a whale of a good time and does not cause you to blubber about. I'm just seahorsing around with you.